Laguna Seca MotoGP Dinner Plans

All former posts from our original WWWBoard forum are here

Moderators: smurph, rztom

Tom Fortune

Laguna Seca MotoGP Dinner Plans

#1 Post by Tom Fortune » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:30 am

Hi all - <p>I finally was able to nail our club dinner plans for Saturday evening of the USGP weekend at Laguna Seca. We now have reservations set at Jose's Mexican Restaurant, located ONE block off Cannery Row (where all the night time excitement is). We will be close to all the action, and I've secured the restaurant's downstairs "party" room for our gathering that evening. For times, location and maps check out the "News and Updates" section of this website (also referred to as "What's New" in some links....)<p>As always, all attending club members and two-stroke enthusiasts are welcome to join in the fun (the margaritas will be flowin'....).<p>More to follow.....<p>-Tom
<br>
<br><hr size=3 width=75%><p>

rztom@rzrd500.com

Vince Russell

Re: Laguna Seca MotoGP Dinner Plans

#2 Post by Vince Russell » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:33 am

Any special parking for our RZ500s?
<br>

mail@compaddict.com

Tom Fortune

#3 Post by Tom Fortune » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:27 am

Hi Vince -<p>So far Yamaha US has not committed to anything to me on the parking. They have said they want to have a parking corral for Yamaha bikes, but they say Laguna Seca is dragging their feet on the issue and Yamaha hasn't been able to get a firm commitment from them. So, we're in a hurry up and wait cycle. Yamaha had their US dealer meetings last week in Las Vegas so they were busy with that.<p>We'll see what they come up with this week
<br>

rztom@rzrd500.com

Vince Russell

#4 Post by Vince Russell » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:50 am

Ten or fifteen RZ500s would look so cool Together!<p>Vince
<br>

mail@compaddict.com

Tom Fortune

#5 Post by Tom Fortune » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:10 pm

Yeah, I know.....that's what I'm trying to accomplish....
<br>

rztom@rzrd500.com