Mike's Bikes

Good with a camera? Post pics of your favorite 2-stroke here!

Moderator: rztom

gus
- - - - -
- - - - -

#16 Post by gus » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Mike, I would have bet money that there is no way theres a permanent woman in your life, mine would have committed suicide if that was my collection, she couldn't deal with 2, good for you

Mike Cichetti
- - - - -
- - - - -

#17 Post by Mike Cichetti » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:37 pm

She's way too good for me, and I know it. Best thing is she's really nice and never objects to any of my loony ideas. Just ask Wyn or BJ, they know her and will tell you I'm real lucky, but I think she scares BJ.

Ken Smith

#18 Post by Ken Smith » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Hi Mike; We both have very tolerant wives. Mine does question things sometimes. Like the other week she ask why any one man needs 22 motorcycles??? I told her I don't! Ended the decision. (but I think she wonders about me) We need to get a ride together sometime. There are several 2 stroke nutters around local. Maybe try for next spring. BYW nice bikes. I really need to stop buy and get a good look at the bikes sometime. Kate is going to Temple this year so get pretty close to you sometimes. Had a RG250 similar to the one you have, it had the HB stickers on it. So sold it to Phil at HB Cycle in Lindsy Ontario. It's now in his showroom with his RZ500 and YSR. Which one of the bikes did you build out of the basket case you got from me?? Keep in touch. Hope all is well. Ken

Mike Cichetti
- - - - -
- - - - -

#19 Post by Mike Cichetti » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:39 am

You're right we're both lucky guys. The Yellow/Black one came out of the parts I bought from you. We absolutely must ride and we cac maybe ring in DieselDale who's pretty close to me.

rdryder

#20 Post by rdryder » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Sweet collection, you must be one happy man :smile:
ride it like you stole it!