MCN 60 Years of Suzuki

Post your collection of 2-stroke printed stuff here!

Moderator: rztom

Ronnie
- - - - -
- - - - -

MCN 60 Years of Suzuki

#1 Post by Ronnie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Excellent article in April 11th issue of MCN about 60 years of Suzuki. Especially the full blooded 1998 GP RGV500 vs 2012 GSX-R1000. Interesting read.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... -april-11/

khrd

#2 Post by khrd » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:33 pm

hi, if this "comparison" was written by a guy called michael neeves (a guy who admitted he couldnt ride a privateer harris yamaha but still gave the bike a poor rating ) then i could bet my house the "winner" will be the placid, ugly gsxr.

you have to watch him, he was one of the guys who promoted the death of the 2 stroke and now he runs about on bikes the guy on the street who is the real 2 stroke enthusiast could only dream of.

an example guys, he tested a fantastic made to measure sheene replica a few years back and he ended it with a smile and said these words "hardly a gixxser though"

you can maybe see why i dont buy their paper with their token 2 stroke article they produce :mad:
If it aint smoking its seizing

Dubsey
- - - - -
- - - - -

#3 Post by Dubsey » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm

khrd wrote:hi, if this "comparison" was written by a guy called michael neeves (a guy who admitted he couldnt ride a privateer harris yamaha but still gave the bike a poor rating ) then i could bet my house the "winner" will be the placid, ugly gsxr.

you have to watch him, he was one of the guys who promoted the death of the 2 stroke and now he runs about on bikes the guy on the street who is the real 2 stroke enthusiast could only dream of.

an example guys, he tested a fantastic made to measure sheene replica a few years back and he ended it with a smile and said these words "hardly a gixxser though"

you can maybe see why i dont buy their paper with their token 2 stroke article they produce :mad:
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Mediocrity is a sin !