Validation does not work for posting ads......... Help, Tom

News on forum updates, enhancements and/or special announcements

Moderator: rztom

Paul K

Validation does not work for posting ads......... Help, Tom

#1 Post by Paul K » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't know any other way to get this to your attention, but I have been trying to run an ad, and every time I type in the validation code, it tells me I have it wrong. I have tried too many times to have been making a mistake every time.

I would appreciate help..................

Thanks

Paul K

rztom
Site Admin

#2 Post by rztom » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Paul.... ok, you're trying to post an ad where? Here on the forum, or in the "classified" section? If in the classified section, the anti-spam tool is cAsE-sensiTiVe - so make sure you're following protocol there.

Failing that, send me a PM with your ad text and I'll take care of it.

Or, just keep the damn project and let's get on-track to see who'll finish theirs first... you or me (like we've been saying all along.... :twisted: )

Paul K

#3 Post by Paul K » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi Tom

I have tried again just now, being very careful to get the upper case/lower case correct, and it still sends me back, telling me that the validation text did not match. I will copy/paste the ad just below, as I don't have your email to send it to you, and would appreciate it if you could post it in the classified section.

My situation has changed to where I have way more responsibilities than I can handle, and that poor thing has been in boxes long enough. Whoever buys it will be getting a great deal, in that if they are slightest least bit ebay-savvy, there are enough parts to be sold that will cover a great deal of the original cost.

Thanks,
Paul K.

<SNIP> moderator edit

rztom
Site Admin

#4 Post by rztom » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 pm

OK Paul... fair enough. I will post the ad for you in the classifieds. Don't be a stranger around these parts after the sale, ya bum.... :cool:

rztom
Site Admin

#5 Post by rztom » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:07 am

OK, Paul... ad had been placed :cool:

Paul K

#6 Post by Paul K » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi Tom

Thank you very much for the help. My heart still is with two strokes, and I do get out to Willow every so often. I know it is a while away, but I will be at the AHMRA races this coming year. I've had a few responsibilities come into my life that are taking most of my spare time. Sometimes I wish I was less dependable.......

Paul K