Trumpland

"Off-topic" forum for general BS - spout off here

Moderator: rztom

fbman

Re: Trumpland

#16 Post by fbman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:23 am

I agree with you somewhat Questo. Myself, personally think he will be good for America, he mentioned much earlier that would only run for president if the USA was in dire straights, which it is. Change can be a good thing, to throw in a non'regular can sometimes be the best couse of action. I don't think he's doing this for the money, because that job doesn't pay that great. He may even expose some of the crookedness (the old boys club of getting rich) that is happening in politics these days and clean house a bit hopefully... I think / feel he's the only one the will be able to deal with Mr. Putin and have issue's there end in a more peaceful manner as these 2 seem to be very much alike... I like that Trump is basically say to the world we are going to fix our country first before we fix others. I truly think he will surprise a lot of people... Just my thoughts...
86 RZ350S -Mostly stock, Intake + Toomie Pipes
88 FZR250 -Stock
2004 BMW F650GS
1976 BMW R75/6 main ride
1989 Yamaha TDR250

Questo vecchio rz

#17 Post by Questo vecchio rz » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:31 pm

fbman wrote:I agree with you somewhat Questo. Myself, personally think he will be good for America, he mentioned much earlier that would only run for president if the USA was dire straight and it is..
At least you understand were in BIG trouble, were beyond bankrupt.

As far as the "real" Trump goes. We will have our answer within a month or so pay attention to who he appoints and fills his cabinet with if it turns out to be members of previous administrations from the " old Republican guard" or even "democratic" and does not. Quote " Drain the swsmp" & appoint "his" independent best that he promised America .....then we will have our answer..just more o the same.

We will know soon enough whether he is just another puppet or a patriot.
Banshee (Baja) Full Tilt desert race bike
Royal Enfield 500
96 GSXR SRAD, Future Yoshimura TT-F1 Lucky Strike rep.
85 custom Tri-Z
RZ421/YZR track bike(project)
86 VFR750 Flying Fred Merkel replica (project)

silverstrom
- - - - -
- - - - -

#18 Post by silverstrom » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:55 pm

If Trump addresses the lobbyist money trough that most politicians are swimming in then you can expect real change, otherwise it's just 4 more years of the same rampant corruption.

ixe13
- - - - -
- - - - -

#19 Post by ixe13 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:03 am

silverstrom
- - - - -
- - - - -

#20 Post by silverstrom » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:22 am

That looks familiar

Smoker
- - - - -
- - - - -

#21 Post by Smoker » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:43 am

As a veteran, I don't want Hillary to be the Commander-In-Chief of the greatest military force on the planet. No fucking way.

Also, Trump will be the greatest thing for comedy in a long time. Good comedy really helps me get through tough times.

two-stroke-brit

#22 Post by two-stroke-brit » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:16 pm

RuZty wrote:I think I would rather vote for the devil that acts like satan than the one that wants me to think she is June Cleaver. I'm glad I didn't have to make that choice. I think your economy will benefit in the end, hopefully the collateral damage is minimized. Good luck.
i think your on the money with that veiw :grin:
She might not be pretty but always a fun ride !!

rztom
Site Admin

#23 Post by rztom » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:07 am

Somehow you guys missed Rule #2 of this forum.... :smt002