CLUB RZ, Calling all RZ500 owners

All former posts from our original WWWBoard forum are here

Moderators: smurph, rztom

James Hunter

CLUB RZ, Calling all RZ500 owners

#1 Post by James Hunter » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:38 am

Hi all, anyone in the Brisbane area (Brisbane Queensland Australia) who are either currently building there RZ's or who are currently riding them are invited to contact me via email (Bispro500@hotmail.com) or my mobile No 0403369543, as I would like to organize a quarterly (every 3 months) meeting of all RZ00 2 stroke nutters who would like to get together and form a club so that we can swap information, organize rides to different events, and generally discuss what legends we all are for choosing to build and ride one of the most maddest bikes ever made. So if you are interested don't be shy and contact me so we can get somthing going. Alternativley I will be starting a quarterly news letter which I intend to send via email or post, free for the first 12 months to anyone who is interested. All you need to do is send me you contact details about yourself and your bike so I can develop a register of owners in Australia. My goal is to organize a ride to this years Moto Gp at Phillip Island in October 2005 to see the race and attend the show and shine near the back of the expo tent. Maybe with force of numbers we can get a good deal on transporting our bikes to Melbourne via Q Rail and ride to Phillip Island from there. Anyway get back to me and tell me what you think.
<br>
<br><hr size=3 width=75%><p>

jameshunter@robharvey.com.au