mounting the CDI and YPVS modules

All former posts from our original WWWBoard forum are here

Moderators: smurph, rztom

Rob

mounting the CDI and YPVS modules

#1 Post by Rob » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:00 pm

Help - it has been awhile and I am not sure I am putting them on correctly. I have looked at every picture I can find and cannot tell from any of them if I am correct or not. I have the bracket the bolts on over the rad mounts on the right side. It has 2 threaded holes in the middle of the bracket - but the 2 electronic units have 2 holes each - neither unit lines up with the 2 holes in the bracket - the manual shows nothing and the parts diagrams are less than helpful. All I can figure out is that the parts explosion only shows one bolt securing each module - is that correct, or am I missing another bracket or something. A picture would be awesome if someone has the bracket with the modules removed!<p>Thanks,<p>Rob
<br>
<br><hr size=3 width=75%><p>

roadkillrobert@yahoo.com

Rob

Re: mounting the CDI and YPVS modules

#2 Post by Rob » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:19 pm

OK - think I figured it out - I was using the bracket for the other side that mounts the oils tanks, so I am just missing the right side bracket by the looks of it. Anyone got a spare they want to sell, or a good picture of it so I can fabricate one.<p>Thanks,<p>Rob
<br>

roadkillrobert@yahoo.com

James Hunter (CLUB RZ in

Re: mounting the CDI and YPVS modules

#3 Post by James Hunter (CLUB RZ in » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:28 am

Dear Rob,<br>I have a spare if you want it, you can buy it or I will swap it for the bracket assembly that holds the YPVS actuation arm onto the valve assembly.<p>Cheers mate.
<br>

extrememotoimports@hotmail.com