Problems with board

"Off-topic" forum for general BS - spout off here

Moderator: rztom

Shaftoflame

Problems with board

#1 Post by Shaftoflame » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:03 pm

Hi There
Probably not the right place for this - but I am not sure where is. I have a few 'problems' with the new set up.

The "Messages", "login/out" and "register" buttons are misplaced sitting high compared to the rest, and out of line with each other - this may be due to my 14" flat screen not being big enough - I can make the matter worse by adjusting the window size.

Posted a private message and was only able to get back to the main forum by using the back button on my browser - the quick jump to a forum did not work and there was not an obviuos button to hit (maybe I am just being slow)

Minor things and fed back in the spirit of development and in no way a complaint - I think this is so much better than the old set up.

For info I am running a Mac G3 OS9.2.2 and IE 5.1.7 for Mac.

Ta

R
Dreaming is not a failing, it is what makes us climb bigger mountains, make better bikes and love. However it can take up an inordinate amount of time...

smurph
- - - - -
- - - - -

#2 Post by smurph » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:53 pm

There is a link at the top of your message screen. "500 Two-Stroke Tech Forum Index". It will carry you back to the main forum page. It's not real noticable though. I can see how it gets overlooked. I had the same problem when I started using boards like this one. But once you know where it is, it's easy.

The quick jump worked for me. Possibly it's a browser problem. I absolutely hate IE on all platforms. Why not try Firefox instead?

Steve
Fuel Injected RZ350

Shaftoflame

#3 Post by Shaftoflame » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:16 am

Hi Found the grey link and it works fine...

Firefox, not found one that runs on 9.n just OSX - maybe I am looking in the wrong place.
Have Mozilla and NetscapeN as well, but both are more friable than IE. Keep trying to get away from it for may reasons. he he RD500 board becomes Mac and browser board!

Thanks for the suggestions and the hint.

R
Dreaming is not a failing, it is what makes us climb bigger mountains, make better bikes and love. However it can take up an inordinate amount of time...