my new old RZV

Good with a camera? Post pics of your favorite 2-stroke here!

Moderator: rztom

nzminis

my new old RZV

#1 Post by nzminis » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm

just got my new rzv in from japan

had to do a few jobs for getting it vinned and on the road here in New zealand

it has fzr600 forks and rear wheel it rides very nice . has brembos on the front and they are amazing it stops real fast !

little japanese man has been playing with it drilled the brass ball out of the carbs and it was missing the air box lid , the cdi was cooked and voltage regulator was putting out 24 volts

i have not been throguth the carbs yet but it goes like a cut cat so it has to be derestricted

over all its preety clean for 20,000 kms has had a few repairs on the farings thats why its missing the rzv on the right hand side and the yamaha on the belly pan , just need a fuse box cover the black side panel above the battery box is missing and a cid aswell

the only tyes i could get for the back in 150 were dunlop sport max they are semi slick track day tyre so i dont know how long they are going to
last but it does look good !

my garage is now well full . 2x Rz250 2x Rzv500 2x Rd400 rd350 and a crf 50/ it looks like a yamaha really :) and thats only the complete ones

i got a little RZ 250 in aswell got that done at the same time . lent it to a mate to go for a ride and he fell off it . pissed me right off as i had only been up and down the street on it

some pics as we all like

lawman

Re: my new old RZV

#2 Post by lawman » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:03 am

Great looking bike.
RG500 Walter Wolf