Someone better grab this one

All former posts from our original WWWBoard forum are here

Moderators: smurph, rztom

gmanhevner

Someone better grab this one

#1 Post by gmanhevner » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:15 am

here is an RZ500 for sale looks in fine shape,already been (molested)by L.G. a little bit, this one should not go to the wrong person tell your serious friends about this one whish that I had another several thousand to shell out for it, a bit tight on the funds at the moment hence the Rz500 curse he he just teasing, someone worthy please grab this bike, good luck!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-R ... dZViewItem
<br>
<br><hr size=3 width=75%><p>

g_manhevner@yahoo.com

Wyn Belorusky

Re: Someone better grab this one

#2 Post by Wyn Belorusky » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:45 pm

As nice as that bike is, be aware, it is not an RZV!! It's an RZ 500
<br>

RZVWyn@aol.com

chris

#3 Post by chris » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:22 pm

hi all,<br>nice bike and a nice price to go with it, if it sells for $7000us then i got a bargain, i paid $2000au for one in factory condition with 8000 original km's on it so whats mine worth?. i also paid $2500au for one that doesnt work, maybe its karma or something like that.<br>rgds <br>chris
<br>

tugcaptain04@yahoo.com.au

matt

#4 Post by matt » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:07 am

chris,it probly depends on the market,the bikes were never sold in the states,that alone makes them more desirable with that being said if I purchaed a ''good deal''from down under to get it to my door would be about what they are going for currently here in the states and thats if I could even get a plate for it....mine will not be for sale,take care
<br>

creswell5@cableone.net