So Cal 2 Stroke Show

"Off-topic" forum for general BS - spout off here

Moderator: rztom

drewrzfj

So Cal 2 Stroke Show

#1 Post by drewrzfj » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Does anyone have a date for the "2 stroke extravaganza" show this year?

geakins

#2 Post by geakins » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 pm

aug. 24 2008 at woodley park

WICKED MOTORSPORTS

Free Southern California 2-stroke show!!!

#3 Post by WICKED MOTORSPORTS » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:42 am

Here's another one for the Books Fellahs!! I've been out of the loop for a while sense Our season took Off! Haven't had a moment to catch up with what's going on here. So for you Local guy's Here's a Free show! Hopefully you guy's would show up to help support the Industry of vintage 2-strokes in Southern California so bring your bikes! I'm Putting an Event with the Help Of Henry's Bar/Dinner and John Brewton Kawasaki Triple Expert and for those who know him much... much more!! Here's a flyer I'll post on here. It's a free show dedicated to 2-strokes that been stuck in garages getting dry rot in there Main seals! I'll be pulling the 188 Dyno Jet dyno out and will be putting it in the middle of show to run bikes all day. We will Either run For free? Or either a money pot for the best 2-stroke run of the day!. Plenty of food and drinks Live bands the whole Snaggle! So come down and visit for a ride and to have a great time!!! O don't forget i almost left out the important part. We will be having Budweiser Girls and Ku Vodka Girls taking photo's with your bikes and giving away stuff. :grin:

Wicked Motorsports ATV Inc.
10552 Stanford Ave.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
The United States
www.wickedatv.com
E-mail: roger@wickedatv.com