WTF!.... Possible GP Spoiler

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

Badass

WTF!.... Possible GP Spoiler

#1 Post by Badass » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:15 pm

What the hell is going on here, no racing discussions? Rossi just won a freaking race!
That little kinky headed bastard was in the zone!
It was a sight to see, just wish Whoregay was there with him!
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

This old RZ

Re: WTF!.... Possible GP Spoiler

#2 Post by This old RZ » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 am

Badass wrote:What the hell is going on here, no racing discussions? Rossi just won a freaking race!
That little kinky headed bastard was in the zone!
It was a sight to see, just wish Whoregay was there with him!

Just call your self Mr. Yamaha :smt002 :smt005 I know your a die hard brand loyal guy :smt039 You must have been gigging like a drunk for the 1st time school girl..okay school boy :smt023 you get the picture. You probably were saluting the television speaking Italian and holding rosary beads in your hands :smt005

Whats not to like about the guy, only really since Barry Sheene or ,actually Randy Mamola has there been a character like him. A guy wo DOESNT TRAIN, workout, eat, bicycle or any of the other things the rest of the group does, wears a patch on his leathers that translates to LONG LIVE PUSSY :smt016 ..and gets away with it...and actually wins a race...finally after the dead end Ducati ordeal.
It was fun as hell to watch. Lets say Lorenzo is quicker, he probably is, and we know he wasn't 100%, but Lorenzo's 80% is as good as others 100%. But that's racing riders are damaged and hurt each year.
It was still good to see " the peoples champion" take the top spot on the podium.

Now this weekend is going to be interesting HONDA and their ACES wants this race really BAD. Rumor has it BRADAL is running a near full factory machine in disquise, ROSSI wants this race really bad, Lorenzo IS OUT, CRUTCHLOW is definitely royally pissed off at YAMAHA for stating, hes NOT getting a factory ride or contract next year, so he might say fuck it, I'm not putting it all on the line for them..or he might just go out and try to prove everyone wrong again, Hopefully he doesn't crash again. Hayden might be out at DUCATI, and DOVI is running a brand new bike this weekend....should be crazy...lets hope for a clean race with no accidents and no one taking another to the dirt. :smt023 Obviouslly I have my fingers crossed for ROSSI, But if someone else has to win it, I'd like to see it go Pedrosas way, as hes one of the best, Its about time he wins a title,hes had it snatched from within his grasp several times
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE

Badass

Re: WTF!.... Possible GP Spoiler

#3 Post by Badass » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Yeah, I'll be watching!
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.