Cookie, why I dont like you & fitting song for you

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

This old RZ

Cookie, why I dont like you & fitting song for you

#1 Post by This old RZ » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:06 am

You have to be pretty dense if you don't know why I don't like you. In your last post. your so full of crap its coming out your nose. Trying to act like poor little cookie hasn't done a thing, and all the good people here on this forum have helped you so much...no shit they have and me too. And playing the innoccent everyone's guy RZ guy, and a friend to everyone here, then you cry that if no one is interested in your endevors, as fellow enthusiasts you just wont post..I read your posts as well, they were fun. But when you start posting replies like this below, ALL OVER 1 SINGLE RACE RESULT I POSTED.
a I offered a explanation, no excuses other than I felt 3 days was probably long enough to wait to post, it was a slip. I was wrong, duh! It didn't warrant repeated comments listed below from you. DUDE your just a bitter mean spirited person. And you DO think your better than others.
I don't know how you were raised..but when comments like this come out of a mans mouth..You can bet your ass , your gonna get a reaction. You wouldn't have typed it ,if you weren't trying to provoke, and then you try to lead people into your corner ...saying you don't know why..Im irritated with you. What a bunch of horse sh%t. I see through you, You wouldn't say these things in person, yea I know its the internet, but dude its inappropriate and smells dirty. In the interest of the forum I'm just going to delete all my posts on this stupid ordeal,No more apologies nor olive branches from me :smt018
cookie wrote:I can't be bothered to read your novel, just like I haven't read any of the other long winded shit you write since I realized you don't know anything about RZs, but it's pretty simple as Aaron said, just don't put anything related to the results of a race not televised yet in a thread title.
Ah well, racing is like many other things in life I guess, those who can do and those who can't run their cocksuckers.
cookie wrote:This old RZ is a stunned cunt
cookie wrote:She's also long winded
cookie wrote:What a douchebag. complete dumb fuck. Hard to believe this stupid cunt remembers to breathe.
HERES ALL I GOTTA SAY..TURN IT UP! [smilie=serenade.gif] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKmSLXukaw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [smilie=serenade.gif]
Last edited by This old RZ on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE

cookie

Re: Cookie, why I dont like you & fitting song for you

#2 Post by cookie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:19 am

If you don't think I'd say anything I'm thinking right to your face you really don't know anything about me. I'm done with you now. Carry on giving outdated advice and reminiscing about the old days when you drag raced an RZ.
For updates and pictures from the race track this season follow me on twitter @dcracing_tony