Motegi Spoiler!

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

Badass

Motegi Spoiler!

#1 Post by Badass » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:51 pm

No interest yet!
Yamaha did good, Honda did better-four out of the top five!

Jorge is a wizard, and perhaps really is an alien! I don't believe the M1 to be that strong of a weapon compared to the Honda but others have won on inferior bikes before.

Looks like Honda's mistake at Philip Island was the best thing that happened to Motogp this year. Now we have a bit of excitement. So was it a calculated mistake? did Honda take a dive as they say in the ring? What happeded I don't know, but it all seems a bit fishy to me.

Rossi still holding his own amoung the Yam's good for the old chap.

Not riviting commentary or any good humor but that's all I got guys. I guess I'll go lube my hemoroids so I can take my morning dump.
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

waltmil

Re: Motegi Spoiler!

#2 Post by waltmil » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:17 pm

It wasn't the worst race I've watched this season nor the best but watching Marquez pick at Lorenzo was interesting. Lorenzo is too seasoned a vet to get rattled and Marquez is just seasoned enough not to try something stupid this late in the championship. May the better man win.
Red/White US '84, Spec II pipes, Y-boot w/K&N, Fox Shock, Mikuni carbs?

Badass

Re: Motegi Spoiler!

#3 Post by Badass » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Beautiful race by Jorge! it was mezmorizing just watching him go around and around not missing a beat, well at least from what I can see on the crap FS1 coverage. This forum is dead :smt013
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.