Stoner............

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

T.RexRacing

Stoner............

#1 Post by T.RexRacing » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:08 am

.........have anything for Marquez? What about Vinales? I wanna see someone chase him down and soundly beat him. Not that I don't like the kid but he needs a reality check before a stupid move ends a great promising career. And Vinales will be a sight on the big bikes.

That and I miss watching Stoner ride. No I still don'tlike hearing him whine so there is the mute button. :smt003
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
Salvador Dali

This old RZ

Re: Stoner............

#2 Post by This old RZ » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Oh man...did that guys moan and bitch, but he was a fantastic racer :smt023 . Marc Marquez is everything Stoner was and more, he rides the Honda like Stoner rode the Ducati..on the absolute very edge ...and beyond! and yet somehow he has managed to keep it upright. Just read a interview with Cal Crutchlow..he is utterly dumfounded at what he is able to do on a motorcycle. And its not necessarily the machine either, in his case its all rider, just like last year in MOTO@ where he started in the back of the grid 2x..and still rode through and past 30 + exceptional riders to the front..Prediction..we will NEVER see that again.

Stoner, love him or loathe him, got it done typical aussie racer Wayne Gardner, Matt Mladin, Mick Doohan etc.. all the same no nonsense and able to dominate when in their prime.
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE