fun year of racing,& comments

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

This old RZ

fun year of racing,& comments

#1 Post by This old RZ » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Well my safe predictions, didnt pan out.

WSBK: I thought Melandri would pull it off, then BMW announced they were quitting? Aprilla went...BOOM! too many times..that cost them..so its good to see Sykes & Kawasaki take it especially after losing to Mad Max last year by 1/2 point...revenge

MOTO GP:
Lorenzo was a safe bet..but I thought Pedrosa would stay healthy and win it this year..nope injured again..kid should be a multi x champion..injuries have plagued his career. Still easily one of the best 3 riders in the world..period. I said Marquez was the dark horse..that was a understatement :smt005
The season finale in Valencia is going to be fun..Marquez...HAS TO FINISH 4th or better....will he play it safe or go for the win? stay in front less chance of being taken out by others, but might bin it...stay back a few spots and face the wrath of Crutchlow, Valentino, and other hungry riders ready to blow you off...I say hes going to GO FOR IT, WIN IT OR BIN IT. Even if Lorenzo manages to win it...Marquez will easily be the peoples champion...especially after the Aussie debacle..boy did MOTOGP really screw that up! IM ALL FOR SELECT EXTENDED RACES ON THE SCHEDULE WITH PIT STOPS..but not with full bike changes..or impromptu fiascos like Philip island..it was a total disservice to everyone involved..the worst MOTO GP blunder since Laguna Secas track melting & coming apart.
And that brings up..NO MORE LAGUNA SECA :smt011 They kept INDY...just a big vacant parking lot. money talks

THE RETURN OF KEVIN SCHWANTZ: SUZUKA! That was one of the best moments of the year..and to finish 3rd..pretty cool stuff

MLADIN & SPIES RIVALRY CONTINUES:
Last week Mat Mladin was asked for a reply about Spies retirement from racing...typical Mladin said..quote " FUCKING PUSSY"..then asked to elaborate..he said."YOU GOT ...MY QUOTE". :smt005
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE