Final round Rossi vs Hayden all over again

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

This old RZ

Final round Rossi vs Hayden all over again

#1 Post by This old RZ » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:35 am

Down too the final round it goes, Valencia all over again. Will Marc Marquez do what Rossi did....inexplicibly crash and hand his 10th title giftwrapped to Hayden..or in this case Lorenzo?

It can go either way...Marc has to finish in 4th place or above...is the media buzz cursing him, does he have butterflys...does Honda have team orders for him as well as all other Honda riders. Will Rossi a Yamaha man...try to stop him, slow him or does he like and respect the kid so much "he must see shades of himself" in Marquez that he lets him go and battle it out with Lorenzo mono on mono...lol Does Crutchlow have a full factory bike this week,,to help Lorenzo? I bet he does :smt002 The bikes are going to be perfect tuned to a inch of their lives.. The proverbial rabbits Crutchlow and Rossi.

Lets face it, lil Marc Marquez kicked everyones ass this year ,just like he did the year before in MOTO2...sheer utter domination. IMO he's the champion this year no matter what happens, I think most fans agree,he is without a doubt the future of MOTOGP stars...done deal!. The Australian round at Philip island was a utter disgrace, how it was handled at the last moment for everyone involved, not just potentially costing the true champion a chance of losing the title...but very well could have cost some riders their life's . Last year Carmelo was discussing introducing and favoring selected races with pit stops , he wanted to implement into the schedule ,similar to the old class act DAYTONA in its glory years. I like the idea...just no full bike swaps..but a MOTOGP bike probably cannot last a extended mileage race either for a multitude of reasons. Youd have to have a endurance set up on the machines...which is a lot of new parts and cost, so I can see where the bike swap is what they might stick with if it ever comes to fruition.
Next yeas...will be a lot different,the year after should be better. twpo more prototype machines Suzuki and then 2016 Aprillia wants to return...the more the merrier,along with the triple teir of race bikes platforms..its confusing and complicated whomever works the rules best to their advantage is going to be faster than the bikes this year, except for the prototypes..I don't see anyone beating Honda ...or Yamaha.
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE

T.RexRacing

Re: Final round Rossi vs Hayden all over again

#2 Post by T.RexRacing » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:38 am

Rossi has publicly said he'll help teammate Lorenzo.
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
Salvador Dali

Badass

#3 Post by Badass » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 pm

This old RZ wrote:Down too the final round it goes, Valencia all over again. Will Marc Marquez do what Rossi did....inexplicibly crash and hand his 10th title giftwrapped to Hayden..or in this case Lorenzo? I sure hope so!

Will Rossi a Yamaha man...try to stop him, slow him or does he like and respect the kid so much "he must see shades of himself" in Marquez that he lets him go and battle it out with Lorenzo mono on mono...lol NOT! Does Crutchlow have a full factory bike this week,,to help Lorenzo? I bet he does :smt002 NOT!

Lets face it, lil Marc Marquez kicked everyones ass this year ,just like he did the year before in MOTO2...sheer utter domination. IMO he's the champion this year no matter what happens, I think most fans agree,he is without a doubt the future of MOTOGP stars...done deal!. The Australian round at Philip island was a utter disgrace, how it was handled at the last moment for everyone involved, not just potentially costing the true champion a chance of losing the title. If he were a true champion he would not have made a big mistake like that! lol.

Next yeas...will be a lot different,the year after should be better. twpo more prototype machines Suzuki and then 2016 Aprillia wants to return...the more the merrier,along with the triple teir of race bikes platforms..its confusing and complicated whomever works the rules best to their advantage is going to be faster than the bikes this year, except for the prototypes..I don't see anyone beating Honda ...or Yamaha. Dont get your hopes up on all the new entries?
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

mkane

#4 Post by mkane » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:16 pm

^^^ everything will be done to help the champ by everyone on a Yamaha, if they can keep up. Honda made the mistake on the pit stop, not the rider.

aaronmvrider
-----
-----

#5 Post by aaronmvrider » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:04 am

time will tell if he has the mental capacity to stay in the race... i think he will go for the win...

side topic... stoner tested next years honda customer bike... and was 0.2 seconds off the pace and there is talk of different tyres allowed for these machines... to create a closer racing bunch... will be very interesting
1 x 4mm stroker rz 375cc 1983
1 x 7mm stroker rz 443cc 1984 (under construction)
1 x rz 500
1 x mv agusta 1000

Badass

#6 Post by Badass » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:54 pm

mkane wrote:^^^ everything will be done to help the champ by everyone on a Yamaha, if they can keep up. Honda made the mistake on the pit stop, not the rider.
All members new what the rule was EVEN the rider as I understand it? so he is also at fault for not saying, wait is this correct?

At a critical moment when everything should have been questioned it was not.
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

aaronmvrider
-----
-----

#7 Post by aaronmvrider » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:36 am

dont like lorenzos style of racing trying to force a crach by mid corner braking creating a pile up... dog act...
1 x rz 500
1 x mv agusta 1000

T.RexRacing

#8 Post by T.RexRacing » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Not a Lorenzo fan but all he did was stay on his line. Pedrosa is the one that's famous for pushing people.
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
Salvador Dali

Badass

#9 Post by Badass » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:20 pm

aaronmvrider wrote:dont like lorenzos style of racing trying to force a crach by mid corner braking creating a pile up... dog act...
What!, you should be banished from this site LOL. We are talking about the Champ here and he is on a Yamaha! I don't think it should be viewed as a "style" but as JL saying hey I am not backing down I am the Alpha here brother, and I will out brake anyone! And I don't believe that JL would force a "crach" as you say, and risk loosing a spot to Marquez? In the end it did not matter because he was the better rider.

aaronmvrider
-----
-----

#10 Post by aaronmvrider » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:37 pm

he was check braking mid corner trying to create a larger race group and could have caused an end to end collision... in my opinion...

he was also 2 seconds off the true race pace

Rossi was guilty of doing this also.. back in the old days...
1 x rz 500
1 x mv agusta 1000

Badass

#11 Post by Badass » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Unfortunately I don't have a DVR anymore so I have not reviewed it. I guess I will have to online and check it out.

T.RexRacing

#12 Post by T.RexRacing » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:50 am

You're entitled to your opinion Aaron.
Salvador Dali

aaronmvrider
-----
-----

#13 Post by aaronmvrider » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:54 pm

sometimes i am not allowed to have one... so i sneak on here and voice it...
1 x rz 500
1 x mv agusta 1000

T.RexRacing

#14 Post by T.RexRacing » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 pm

I thought you were single?
Salvador Dali

aaronmvrider
-----
-----

#15 Post by aaronmvrider » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:36 am

thats what i keep telling her...
1 x rz 500
1 x mv agusta 1000