Doriano Romboni RIP

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

reddog952
-----
-----

Doriano Romboni RIP

#1 Post by reddog952 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Doriano Romboni killed at "Sic Supermoto Days". Tragic and ironic all wrapped in one. R.I.P. :smt009

http://msn.foxsports.com/speed/motogp/m ... ute-event/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1984 RZ350 - 421cc Athena Kit , V-Force III, 34mm Keihin's, K&N's, Billet Intake, Wicked Pipes

T.RexRacing

Re: Doriano Romboni RIP

#2 Post by T.RexRacing » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Fuck.
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.
Salvador Dali

This old RZ

Re: Doriano Romboni RIP

#3 Post by This old RZ » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:45 pm

reddog952 wrote:Doriano Romboni killed at "Sic Supermoto Days". Tragic and ironic all wrapped in one. R.I.P. :smt009
Isn't that the truth, :smt011 Some will say, he was a little long in the tooth to be competing with young riders of enhanced skill and speed, Sure there's truth to that.. but this was a great event they put on, especially in Italy every one who's anyone is there this weekend..and the truth behind these tragic incidents..is simply racing "bad luck". 100% each and every time you fall off its "Russian roulette " whether you get T-boned or not by another rider, or just happen to bend a certain way, or catch a piece of terrain or a object that your spine and head/neck just cant deal with. Its racing and it comes with the territory.

I read he has three small sons....beyond the death, that's the tragedy right there. :smt010

Everything...surrounding Marco Simoncelli seems ...cursed..its sent a dagger through the hearts of many...and it continues to bring more sadness :smt009
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE