British GP TV Schedule?

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

Badass

British GP TV Schedule?

#1 Post by Badass » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:55 am

Can someone tell me when the repeat of this weekends race will be? The British round, thanks!
By the tv schedule I thought it was from 8-10am and the current race would be at 9am but it was at 8am.
I looked all over but can't seem to find it. I even looked on my tv menu and nothing.
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

waltmil

Re: British GP TV Schedule?

#2 Post by waltmil » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:28 pm

I just checked the cycle news site and it isn't listed. I'm lucky I remembered it was on, it was a good race.
Red/White US '84, Spec II pipes, Y-boot w/K&N, Fox Shock, Mikuni carbs?

Badass

#3 Post by Badass » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:36 pm

I knew it was on but Tvracer.com said that it was from 8-10am and that usually means that the first is a repeat and the second would be the current. I was watching the first a little as as I was starting my morning, I thought it was a repeat as I was not paying to much attention. Then toward the end, I was like this is not last weeks race? So I really missed it for the most part but did get to see jorge and marquez battle it out some. I am hating keeping up with this stuff anymore it's not worth it. In the old days it was so easy? Now I can't even see the repeat as usual? O I don't care anymore what happens but was looking forward to this season as Rossi is doing so well, and jorge is coming back a bit. I'm just glad I am not paying for this crappy service! well I paying but not extra, it is included in our HOA fee's.
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

waltmil

#4 Post by waltmil » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:00 am

San Marino is on Fox Sports 1 Sunday at 7AM eastern, just saw it at Cycle News

Badass

#5 Post by Badass » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:26 pm

waltmil wrote:San Marino is on Fox Sports 1 Sunday at 7AM eastern, just saw it at Cycle News
Thanks waltmil, I can use all the help I can get LOL! I will be viewing it for sure. It looked like a really good race!

Badass

#6 Post by Badass » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:02 pm

waltmil wrote:San Marino is on Fox Sports 1 Sunday at 7AM eastern, just saw it at Cycle News
I was looking for Silverstone actually as it has not been repeated as far as I know?

Same thing as last week 7-9am but we can't assume or count on them actually repeating last weekends race so I will have to watch at 7 just incase.

Also I would love to record these races, does anyone know if this can be done with satelite tv of some kind? I am in the us east coast. I have comcast right now but they do not allow recording of anything on FS1 booooo! to them. It an"t like the old days boys, get out your wallet if you want to watch any old races lol. I guess they need to make a buck, and they do provide a good service as I have been told. A friend of mine had a lot of trouble paying them though, here in the us.

waltmil

#7 Post by waltmil » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Hope you got to see the race. Cycle news got it wrong and it started at 8. Another good race.

Badass

#8 Post by Badass » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:22 pm

waltmil wrote:Hope you got to see the race. Cycle news got it wrong and it started at 8. Another good race.
WhooHoo! I got to watch the race at seven and the new one at eight. I was barely able to stay awake though so it could have been better LOL. I will have to look to see if anyone has posted any smack talk here lol.