Put in your votes for Motegi MotoGP!

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

Badass

Put in your votes for Motegi MotoGP!

#1 Post by Badass » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:18 pm

I'll just go ahead and make a crazy guess...Rossi! I would vote for Marquez but that would just be too easy lol. see ya!

This is not to say that Dovi could not win, clearly there are a few that could win but I am a diehard Tuning Fork fan.
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

waltmil

Re: Put in your votes for Motegi MotoGP!

#2 Post by waltmil » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:15 pm

Umm, I guess you missed the race as it was on at midnight. I missed it too but I know the results and your crazy guess is not correct, but the bike brand is. It is a shame he had all those brain farts to start the season. I am a true yammie fan as well ever since my first 1971 RT1.
Red/White US '84, Spec II pipes, Y-boot w/K&N, Fox Shock, Mikuni carbs?

Badass

Re: Put in your votes for Motegi MotoGP! (Spoiler Now, Possi

#3 Post by Badass » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:35 pm

waltmil wrote:Umm, I guess you missed the race as it was on at midnight. I missed it too but I know the results and your crazy guess is not correct.
No! I did not miss it, I don't have a DVR anymore so had to stay up, and no it was not on at 12:00 it was at 1:00 lol. There was supposed to be last weeks race at 12:00 but the damned football crap was on until 1:00, I hate FS1 lol. Well anyhow you missed a great race, hope you get to see it!
And no, I was not to far off-Rossi lead quite a few laps. I really wanted to vote for Jorge but thought I would vote for Rossi as I find it exciting when he wins.

Again-what a race, very good, fast and swooping corners-some good passes, and Marquez was pushing hard even though he didn't have to. Yams looked really good, and as usual the smarter rider won-Jorge! yeah baby!
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

waltmil

#4 Post by waltmil » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Glad you got to see it. I am just pulling for Rossi to get 2nd in the championship but Jorge is strong now.
Red/White US '84, Spec II pipes, Y-boot w/K&N, Fox Shock, Mikuni carbs?

Badass

#5 Post by Badass » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:57 am

Yes, I would love to know what happened to Jorge early in the season, did his girlfriend break up with him lol.