Silly Season good for Yamaha?

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

Badass

Silly Season good for Yamaha?

#1 Post by Badass » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Seeing this is a Yamaha site and I grew up riding Yams, I thought I would comment as such. How do you guys feel about the new Yam Motogp lineup. Bradl and Baz! or and any other comments on the 2015 Lineup.

I am also curious as to what source you guys like to read for Motogp info. I am not liking Motogp.com, don't like the writing style and the way the info is presented. I have MAJOR ADD and like to know who is riding what etc. while reading an article, that would be good writing. Now, as I am reading, it seems that they assume that we all know all the riders and what they are riding. I have a life, not much of one, but still-don't have time to be up on all this so would like to read more informative info. I think from a short read the other day that crash.net seemed to be some good journalism, what would be your suggestions. I hate to spend all my time all over the place so would love to hear opinions. I used to love Superbikeplanet.com but I was more focused on SBK at the time. Asphalt and Rubber seems quite nice also, fire away. :smt033

I am reading more and finding the same issues, unclear writing. Don't they realize that this is the kind of stuff we drool over? Why would I keep reading an article if it is not stimulating my knowledge of the sport I love? oh so sad lol.
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.