2013 WSBK predictions??anyone?

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

This old RZ

2013 WSBK predictions??anyone?

#1 Post by This old RZ » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:26 am

I'm going to pick Melandri, even though I'm not sur if I like him as a person, he seems like a little arrogant lil fella. he has that drop dead goregoues"girlfriend" whom he never seems to acknowledge? Perhaps she's the face of WBSK..and she probably about as awesome as it gets...funny thing is even without those high pump heels , she still towers over poor lil Melandri. But that's not fair , all the MOTO GP and WBSK guys are lil fellas, they have to be. There like Jockeys.
regardless.. Hes pretty dammned good...but he has a tendency to run off course...in almost 1/2 his races at some point. Biaggi had a reputation for doing the same thing for years. BMW aren't screwing around they WANT A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! The 2nd team rider aint so bad at all!! I think BMW will hold off the Aprillias this year
HAPPY 30th YAMAHA YVPS 350 1983-2013. DONT OVER THINK IT , JUST BUILD IT AND BE JUST AS FAST AND RELIABLE

Badass

Re: 2013 WSBK predictions??anyone?

#2 Post by Badass » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 am

I already made mine but I can't remember where I did it lol. AND my prediction sucked. I think my first pick was Checa? That hasn't worked out yet? AND I had hoped for Spies to make a little progress in MotoGP but that is not looking good either? Doh! No more predictions for me lol.

Very difficult decision in WSBK, not as predictable as MotoGP. There are a lot of young studs on the grid and most of them have great bikes. Here are my picks
1. Chaz Davies
2. Marco Melandri
3. Tom Sykes
Then a gazillian Aprillia's, and that's a big problem with my pics. The top three spots for the season could very well be all Aprillia's.
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.

Badass

Re: 2013 WSBK predictions??anyone?

#3 Post by Badass » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Well I guess my pics weren't so bad these guys ended up doing pretty well.

How about Broc Parkes in eleventh on the R1! Surely to do better in the race, I hope lol. Still very difficult to move into a race series like this and do well with all the electronics to sort out. Also the bike they were racing must have been far different than a WSBK ride.

X Fores seems to like the Duc better than the other blokes.

Lorenzo Lanzi riding a Ducati 1189R LOL. get it 1198-Superbikeplanet typo for those that don't know. Doing well on a better bike who'd a thought? Maybe next year he should ride a 1099?
Two strokes keep the mosquito's in check!!
1984RZ350 Bought with 2,600 mi. in 1998
SpecII Pipes, Complete engine rebuild, 30's, S. 1 Porting, Clutch, Self ported reed cages, T.D.R. reeds, Fork brace, Steering damper.