350LC build with pics

A place for LC enthusiasts to hang out!

Moderators: rztom, 2smoke

Hooligan

#31 Post by Hooligan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Well, I sold the bike tonight, went to a good home in Calgary. Funny how a bike looks even better in the back of somebody else's truck as it drives away. I'll not likely ever have another as nice as that.
I can tell you it looks pretty damn good in my garage. :)

I took it for a short ride yesterday and not only is it the best looking RD I have ever owned, it is the best handling RD I have owned. You did a bloody nice job on the restoration and I am honored to be the one to benefit from what was likely a great deal of hard work on your part. :D

The bike will be ridden and loved and appreciated for many years to come.

L.B

#32 Post by L.B » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Hooligan wrote:
Well, I sold the bike tonight, went to a good home in Calgary. Funny how a bike looks even better in the back of somebody else's truck as it drives away. I'll not likely ever have another as nice as that.
I can tell you it looks pretty damn good in my garage. :)

I took it for a short ride yesterday and not only is it the best looking RD I have ever owned, it is the best handling RD I have owned. You did a bloody nice job on the restoration and I am honored to be the one to benefit from what was likely a great deal of hard work on your part. :D

The bike will be ridden and loved and appreciated for many years to come.
You're a very lucky guy!Welcome to the forum & keep posting...

Hooligan

#33 Post by Hooligan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:27 pm

I have put a little over 1000 kms on the bike since buying it 8 weeks ago. The more I ride it the more I love it. The bike gets tons of attention where ever I go and I have had 4 offers to buy it already. Dot worry though it's not going anywhere though. :)

The cool thin about a bike like this is that it feels so much more exciting to ride than a modern sportbike at lower speeds. It feels more like a bike should. It has character and it needs love to keep it going. Modern sportbikes have none of that.
'82 RD350LC in '81 colours, OEM pipes, UNI filters
'85 FZ750