Linderman engineering

General forum on frames, brakes, suspension, wheels and tires

Moderator: rztom

Questo vecchio rz

Linderman engineering

#1 Post by Questo vecchio rz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:45 am

Have any of you guys had a recent experience with Linderman engineering in Redlands CA. If so could you provide some feedback as to how the service was these days they re valved my forks about 10 years ago. Their local & so is Racetech so either way just would like some feedback
Banshee (Baja) race bike,+ 2 A Arms,L.E.Ds, Toomey, +4 stroker IMS tank, run flats.
96 GSXR SRAD, Future Yoshimura rep.
85 custom Tri-Z
RZ/YZR bike(project)
86 VFR750 RC24 Merkel replica (project)
Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Smoker

Re: Linderman engineering

#2 Post by Smoker » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:59 am

Doesn't answer your question, but my experience with Racetech has been great.

Took in my forks completely disassembled in a box, and they put them together while I chilled in their waiting room.

Didn't Lindemann move to a new location? Or, is Redlands the new location?

Questo vecchio rz

#3 Post by Questo vecchio rz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Smoker wrote:Doesn't answer your question, but my experience with Racetech has been great.

Took in my forks completely disassembled in a box, and they put them together while I chilled in their waiting room.

Didn't Lindemann move to a new location? Or, is Redlands the new location?
Yes they did..There about 45 min from each of us" no traffic" scenario. There were big TZ250 nuts Linderman, Sorbo etc.. A former member here whom had some nice TZ/RZs racebikes turned me on to them.
Banshee (Baja) race bike,+ 2 A Arms,L.E.Ds, Toomey, +4 stroker IMS tank, run flats.
96 GSXR SRAD, Future Yoshimura rep.
85 custom Tri-Z
RZ/YZR bike(project)
86 VFR750 RC24 Merkel replica (project)
Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Consciousness

#4 Post by Consciousness » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:43 am

Questo vecchio rz wrote:Have any of you guys had a recent experience with Linderman engineering in Redlands CA. If so could you provide some feedback as to how the service was these days they re valved my forks about 10 years ago. Their local & so is Racetech so either way just would like some feedback
I recently sent out my Fox Twin Clicker to Ed at Lindemann Engineering for a complete rebuild, re-valved and re-sprung for my weight and bike as i bought it used and it was previously fitted to a CBR400RR with a rider 20lbs heavier than me, it transformed the bike and feels spot on, he asked all the right questions and communicated via email after the initial consultation over the phone.

His service and shipping was prompt, I would do business with him again no question.

Hope that helps.
85 RZ350 KR. Racetech/Fox Motul 10W. Telefix, Prog. Zeel, VForce4's, VM30 Mik's Uni-Filters & UFOs, Grooved Head & Mild Port w/Boyesen's by Rich's Taylor'd Porting, Orig. Toomeys, Redline, Conti Attack2.