Hose and wire routing

Central location for technical tips and information

Moderators: rztom, silverstrom

kampinguru

Hose and wire routing

#1 Post by kampinguru » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:13 am

Good morning
I am getting ready to fire up the old girl for the first time. I wanted to verify some routing of wires and hoses before I do. I have the clutch clamp that holds the clutch cable to the top of the engine case and there is an arm with a loop in one end attached to this. What does this hold? I have the stator wire running under the clutch cable and between the clamp and the barrels of the engine. I need to run the oil line from the reservoir to the injector pump. Which route does the hose take for that? 1989 RZ350 F2. Thanks very much.

yam4l0

Re: Hose and wire routing

#2 Post by yam4l0 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:21 am

kampinguru wrote:Good morning
I am getting ready to fire up the old girl for the first time. I wanted to verify some routing of wires and hoses before I do. I have the clutch clamp that holds the clutch cable to the top of the engine case and there is an arm with a loop in one end attached to this. What does this hold? I have the stator wire running under the clutch cable and between the clamp and the barrels of the engine. I need to run the oil line from the reservoir to the injector pump. Which route does the hose take for that? 1989 RZ350 F2. Thanks very much.
You may find your answers here.

http://www.rd350lc.net/ComplementManuelAtelier1WT.pdf

kampinguru

Re: Hose and wire routing

#3 Post by kampinguru » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:53 am

Thank you for the PDF. I have that one and it does not really show the two things I am looking for.