RZ/RD 350 & Misc. 2-Stroke Tech BBS

Technical Forums for Two-Stroke Nuts
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:15 pm 

Hello to all you 2-Stroke Hooligans out there, here is some more scoop on the 2-Stroke Extravaganza:

This will be my 16th consecutive year of involvement with the show, and I'm happy to be able to do this for you all once again, it's my pleasure. Others may come and go, but the show must go on, for you guys, and to honor it's founder, Doug Johnson. Many thanks to my fellow 2-Stroke Hooligans are also in order, they make this happen.

We are getting t-shirt iron ons made, cheaper than a pre-made shirt, and that way you can put it on any shirt you have and no problems with us not having your size....thanks Cameron!

Doug Johnson is thrilled we are having the show again and has graciously pledged his support, thanks Doug! It is my pleasure to announce Moto-Carrera will be back once again sponsoring the show, and Motul has also given us some nice stuff to give away at the show as well, thanks Joey!

By popular demand, we are going back to Cooks Corners: It has shaded and grass areas, lotsa room, free admission and free parking plus they have all the food and drinks right there, and will supply us with a live band that starts in the early afternoon. Cooks is at the junction of Live Oak Canyon and Santiago Canyon, great riding area with some nice twisties, so you can take a spin on your bike at anytime you like, and come back and hang loose with the rest of us Hooligans. We will announce the next event at the awards presentation.

I'll be hosting a tri-tip bar-b-que Saturday evening, bring your swimming trunks! I live about 5 miles from Cooks.

See ya there! Jay

"Seizure Later"