android tapatalk

News on forum updates, enhancements and/or special announcements

Moderator: rztom

yamayota

android tapatalk

#1 Post by yamayota » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:32 am

I use tapatalk for all the forums I'm a part of and rarely visit forums on my computer anymore. Hence i only check in here every now n again. Could we please get this site up on tapatalk? I believe its free and supposed to be easy.. It would be a godsend. Thanks!

JeffCooper

#2 Post by JeffCooper » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 am

Tapatalk is one app everyone should own. Runs on BLackberry, Robots, Fruit and even HP's webOS (called "Communities"). It's not free... maybe $2.99?? Worth every penny. Works on most boards, phpBB and a dozen others... but not on others (like YAF). I have a iTouch, iPad, HP touchpad, and Droid phone and run it on all of them.

This is simple for the admins to add - download a zip, dump it in to a directory and add a line of code under the <head> tag on the forum. I can help if needed. See directions on Tapatalk.com
Jeff Cooper
Palm Harbor, FL
1984 RZ350

nokturnal
-----
-----

#3 Post by nokturnal » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 pm

+1 for tapatalk

can it be used with this old software though?

rztom
Site Admin

#4 Post by rztom » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Nope... I looked into it and it is not compatible with our current version of the forum software. It would take a major upgrade to get there, and quite frankly there has been little interest here in going down that road.