Video gallery

News on forum updates, enhancements and/or special announcements

Moderator: rztom

ktm977

Video gallery

#1 Post by ktm977 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:47 am

Hi!I think it would be great to make an video gallery section on this forum!Wich will contain videos and pictures of each member bike from forum.For example,in head line should be members forum name,bikes name with specific about bike,lets say:rd350-r1
I think this way we will more easily get familiar with others people bikes,in that way we can get new ideas,ask for an advice for ours future project and so on.......
And guys what you think???

bmp776

#2 Post by bmp776 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm

i think it would be a good idea actually, i feel i know a lot more about someone when i see what bike they ride and what they choose to do with it, either stock or not. this forum is the best on the internet i think, next to no wankers on here, nearly always a complement, suggestion, or banter, its good stuff.

cbirk
-----
-----

#3 Post by cbirk » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Great idea, although isn't that what the "member rides" section is for or do I misunderstand?
bmp776 wrote:this forum is the best on the internet i think, next to no wankers on here, nearly always a complement, suggestion, or banter, its good stuff.
Agreed!! [smilie=thumb_yello.gif]
1982 CB750f SS
2005 CRF50
2006 YZ 144

ktm977

#4 Post by ktm977 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Yes it is!But it is also a big mess in there.Video gallery section should have tree basic rules.
You have to post a video of your bike where others can see it running,accelerating or just onboard camera!
You have to write its tuning modifications if there are some!
And post at least one picture on the top of the post!

In this system members will be sure to find something interesting to see in each topic!Just remember how many time we all spend trying to find a good video of tuned rd on youtube.I would like to see all members bikes then compare it to my.After all I believe members will be happy to show their machines ;)

ricar

#5 Post by ricar » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

I always found it funny how guys (in the bicycle world, and I'm sure the same with motorcycles) could ride with you a dozen times and walk right past you on the street, but they see your bike and they say "Hey! your that guy.

They are like finger prints. Or at least IMO they should be like fingerprints. If you haven't made the bike yours you are just some guy with enough money to buy something. It's not cool until you have something no one else has, even if it's just your combination of parts.
84 RZ. Half naked, SpecIIs, GSXR front end, FZ swingarm, SV rear wheel, trail tech speedo/tach