RZ Frames

Got some stuff you need to move out? Do it here! Please, NO vendors

Moderators: rztom, 2smoke

evan_calgary

RZ Frames

#1 Post by evan_calgary » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:29 am

Have a first and 2nd gen frame here. Both in good shape with no issues. They are literally sitting in my yard so i'm open to offers. I don't want much!

I am in Calgary. Canada Post will not take these. You get to arrange shipper or pick up. I don't want to even be asked how much or how to ship, it is your responsibility to get a shipper to arrive and pick one or both up.

These are frames, they are not damaged. I don't have much spare time to be wasted so please be sure you can sort out shipping before contacting me.

OldTZracer

Re: RZ Frames

#2 Post by OldTZracer » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Do you have titles for either of them?
"...its a 2-stroke ya twit - Its supposed to smoke..."

evan_calgary

#3 Post by evan_calgary » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:13 pm

The word 'titles' is such a poor one for use in Alberta. It is literally not applicable to anyone in Alberta. If you mean registration then no, neither had registration with them but a bill of sale is all that is needed in our province. I've dealt with so many idiots that, despite clearly stating there is no registration but you can have a bill of sale if you really want one for an extra $50 bucks, send 50 messages asking me to sort out shipping for them then bail when I don't have active registration which was clearly stated. The registration nazis in ON and QC are out of control.

/rant

Anyways, I gave these to Rory since they are not worth the hassle. I'm so sick of kijiji but at least it is still better than eBay.

RD4ME

#4 Post by RD4ME » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:01 am

The registration nazis in ON and QC are out of control.
I can confirm this is true for Ontario. I just went through the process of getting registrations for two old bikes that I didn't have registrations or bills of sale for.
It's very frustrating and they treat you like you are trying to defraud the state, but with enough perseverance it can be done.

The way our government is headed, I can see a day when they grandfather existing bikes but refuse to permit additional two strokes to be re-registered for the road. I figured if I didn't go through the pain now, I'd wake up one day and it would be too late!

jeremie

#5 Post by jeremie » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:59 am

Sorry, not quite sure about what your post talking about Rory meant. Do you still have the frames? Thanks

OldTZracer

#6 Post by OldTZracer » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:23 am

Cool - I'm surprised Rory has room in his garage...
"...its a 2-stroke ya twit - Its supposed to smoke..."