Mladin runs of track,and still wins by over 4 seconds!

Road racing, drag racing, motocross, vintage - anything racing related discuss it here!

Moderator: rztom

This old RZ

Mladin runs of track,and still wins by over 4 seconds!

#1 Post by This old RZ » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:32 am

Spoiler like anyone doesnt know he won....again :smt005 81 race wins in superbike. No one is ever going to equal his record. One of the best riders to ever put a leg over a motorcycle.

T.RexRacing

#2 Post by T.RexRacing » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 am

I agree but would he have beaten Bayliss so regularly?I've stopped watching AMA superbike.Boring and the coverage sucks.

This old RZ

#3 Post by This old RZ » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:36 pm

I think he would have been a great rival to Bayliss..no doubt whatsoever! Spies also. Man!... just think about what a racing series we could have had if These guys raced each other :smt017 !!! Unfortunatley we are isolationists here in the USA. Were brainwashed to belive that our branding of anything is the best and foriegn is inferior.

SPEED CHANNEL...SUCKS SPERIOD!! They suck ever since they started ramming NASCAR down everyones throats and taking away coverage of great racing from around the world.....How about when they stopped televising WRC RALLY racing..... :smt098 A- HOLES.
Now all we get is NASCAR, hillbillie dragracing & V-twin shows then guess what.... more NASCAR

I wouldnt be suprised if that fuc#ing coc@sucker Dick Cheney was on the board of directors :smt005

T.RexRacing

#4 Post by T.RexRacing » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Only a kalifornian would introduce politics into a racing discussion.

T.RexRacing

#5 Post by T.RexRacing » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Looks like race two could be worth watching.

You really should put spoiler in the title though.

smurph

#6 Post by smurph » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Speed does blow hard these days. But it's not because of politics. It's because of money! The NASCAR stuff sells advertising. NASCAR has done a way better job promoting their sport. The AMA and FIM just blow harder at promotion. They really do a crappy job.

BTW: I'm no NASCAR fan. When I speak of Talledaga, I'm only referring to the road course that used to be there. I say used to be there because I have not been there in 15 years and it probably got swallowed up making parking space for the NASCAR event that happens just twice a year.

Steve
Fuel Injected RZ350

T.RexRacing

#7 Post by T.RexRacing » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:56 pm

I was talking about the Cheney reference.