SOLD - RD350LC for sale in So Cal

Got some stuff you need to move out? Do it here! Please, NO vendors

Moderators: rztom, 2smoke

robakun

SOLD - RD350LC for sale in So Cal

#1 Post by robakun » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:27 pm

Hey folks!
Just don't ride much these days so starting to thin out the hoard a bit. Got 8 bikes but better than the 20 or so I used to have back in the day. Once this goes I will be down to 7. Don't worry I have a few more to act stupid on still.

This one I got in Ventura and has been a California registered LC for many many years. I used this for building some fun engines but ultimately this turned into my airport commuter ride. It is a stock port engine but removed the head gasket for better squish and burn. It was built up many years ago but correctly so it should still be fine. I kept it stock and mild more for daily usability since I have other stupid bikes if I want to act really dumb. Having said that, I do not remember how long ago this was rebuilt and how many miles it has on it. I only used it for riding around SoCal and to the airport so just some mild riding. Modified RZ350 DG pipes and supports the center stand. bugger welds but they are holding up so its fine. bodywork and paint is so so. Seat is recovered and nice. uncut fender! rare stuff these days as OEM. I installed the smaller turn signals to make it look a bit nicer. Drilled rotors and stock calipers work like wood compared to newer stuff. I had the R1 calipers on it but will be using them for another bike so this gets the stock wood. Mirrors are aftermarket OEM look. Engine guards I got from Canada NOS so I believe these were dealer installed maybe OEM stuff? Harness and controls are changed to 4LO so it has the pass and headlight switch. Front cowl is from Japan but has seen better days. I like the Japanese look. Engine case was like that when I got it and looks like it has the chain problem so the hole never aligned to the side cover. Headlight is aftermarket and the rim is rusty and being covered by the cowl. It has a rare KONI rear shock on it. Rides much better than the OEM stuff.
Would like to see if someone in Cali will pick this up as a priority since it is almost impossible to register these here now. Looking for $6900 for this.

Official LC whore.