two stroke extravaganza

"Off-topic" forum for general BS - spout off here

Moderator: rztom

domn8tr

two stroke extravaganza

#1 Post by domn8tr » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:24 pm

I don't see an "events" section on this forum so I'm putting a link here ; http://www.usa2strokers.com/forum/forum ... eting-date I hope you can all make it out for a good time at Cooks corner. Several of us got campsites at O'neill Park and are planning a ride up Ortega Hwy on Sunday so bust out the wrenches and polish and let's get smokin [smilie=thumbup.gif]

rztom
Site Admin

#2 Post by rztom » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey Dom... what's shakin' these days? Yeah... this is as good a place to post the info on the extravaganza as any. Thanks for the link and the info.... hope to see you there! :smt004

Sporttourfjr

#3 Post by Sporttourfjr » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Anything happening in the southeast aside from the two stroke meets at the dragon? "Squidville"

Just finished a 4000 mile road trip on my FJR from Atlanta to Colorado and New Mexico via as many backs roads as possible. I was salivating for my RZ... almost road down to Phoenix via Rt.60 to visit my old stomping grounds and favorite roads... I have got to get back out west!!!!
1984 RZ350 RWB
Toomey Kit
Tapered Steering Brgs.
Tarozzi fork brace
Progressive fork springs
upgraded clutch
stainless braided hydraulic lines
Dynojet Kit
420 mains
stock idle jets
needle on second groove from the top
air scews out 2 turns

rztom
Site Admin

#4 Post by rztom » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 am

Wow.... that must've been a helleva road trip.... how'd the FJR perform for you? I've been wanting to get one of those since they first came out, but have been too cash poor to afford.

And yes.... you should move back out west! :smt004

Sporttourfjr

#5 Post by Sporttourfjr » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:07 am

it was a great rip, have had the FJR since new in 05. Have 24K on it now.. its an effortless long distance sport tourer. Can run all day at 80mph and get 40-45mpg. Never breaks a sweat. Never had one lick of trouble with it., but then i am one anal sum bit@# when it comes to inspections and maint..
The moment my company has an opening out west I wil be applying for the spot. After three years in the South I have decided.. this ain`t it. Can`t get past the good ole boy network Bubba factor...
1984 RZ350 RWB
Toomey Kit
Tapered Steering Brgs.
Tarozzi fork brace
Progressive fork springs
upgraded clutch
stainless braided hydraulic lines
Dynojet Kit
420 mains
stock idle jets
needle on second groove from the top
air scews out 2 turns