I've had enough!!!

"Off-topic" forum for general BS - spout off here

Moderator: rztom

Sven

I've had enough!!!

#1 Post by Sven » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:34 am

It is with great regret and a broken heart that I am parting ways with my RZ500. After 7 years of breaking bits, stripping threads and bolt heads, modifications that haven't worked out, seizing pistons and countless other things that have hampered me in getting it going, I have parted ways with this bike. I have always put these set backs down to character building and a knowledge that when I get it on the road it will be worth it. Well the bike beat me. I throw in the towel and give in. I came into possession of my RZ after swapping an RZ250 for 2(more like 1 and a half) 500

MC

#2 Post by MC » Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:51 pm

Sven, that ol' love/hate relationship can be tough with this bike :shock: , 4strokers have there share of downfalls also, the vmax is a great choice for cruiser muscle,I believe there will never be another unique bike quite like the rz/rd/rzv500 .... get the most enjoyment outa whatever your riding its all good if your still on 2 wheels, Visordown & Take care :smt023

rob da nutter
- - - - -
- - - - -

#3 Post by rob da nutter » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:53 pm

thats abit sad :sad: does anyone know if he sold the bike yet? i think there are only 4 or so RZ500s in the brisbane/ gold coast area that i know of and would be interested in this one if still avalible.

Sven

#4 Post by Sven » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:12 pm

Sorry but the bike is already sold to my mate James. That gives him a total of 4 rz's.

Sven